60+ Best Valentine’s Day Captions For Your Instagram PostLove and Relationships Pyaari Weddings
Ideally, love has no language or day to celebrate. Still, from 365 days of the year, we choose 14th February to celebrate Valentine’s day for many different reasons. Why we celebrate Valentine’s Day has many traditional stories behind it, and how we celebrate this day has endless concepts.
If you have a special someone to celebrate Valentine’s Day with this year, there’s a lot to look forward to.
Everyone has their way of celebrating or expressing their love, some prefer exchanging gifts, some like to spend in an adventurous way and some believe in pouring their heart out in a handwritten letter or card.
And nowadays, not only are you expected to show your love in real life but you’re also expected to prove your relationship on social media. So when you post a perfectly cute Valentine's Day pic of you and your bae on Instagram, you'll need just the right words for the caption that will go along.
Every way has its significance but a rightly written letter or caption can hit the right nerve of your partner. The right words for your feelings can accentuate your romance and convey what's not even said, which is needed the most on this special day.
We understand how all couples or loved ones are looking for the best and most unique captions to write for their partners, especially on days like Valentine's. Some people like to write their own words, and some look for inspiration to give words to their feelings. The inspiration can be found anywhere, from social media platforms to google, romantic books, inspirational boards, or something that you heard or read somewhere recently.
To help you save time from going from one platform to another, we at Pyaari Weddings have got the best and most creative captions to use for your Valentine's Day Post for your special someone. Bookmark the ones you like to express your love with the right words and feelings.
Swoon-Worthy Valentine's Day Captions for Instagram
Real love isn't always reflected in grand gestures and movie clichés, sometimes all you need is the right words that gives you the same giffy feeling you had when you first met your partner or fallen in love.
To help you celebrate the ones you love, we're sharing our favorite Valentine's Day wishes. These are not just some lines or mere words, they are the true feeling and words any lover would look for. They all are carved very carefully to let your partner know how much they mean to you.
1. "We keep this love in this photograph." – Ed Sheeran, "Photograph"
2. You're the Chandler to my Monica!
3.. I feel at home with you
4. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” —Taylor Swift
5. “Love you like a love song.” —Selena Gomez
6. "The more I look, the more I find the reasons why you're the love of my life." – Jason Derulo, "Marry Me"42.
7. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
8. If you can find someone to love, well, that's just fabulous, and luckily, I found you!
9. “All of me loves all of you.” —John Legend
10. It was a million tiny little things that when you add them all up, meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it.
11. I look at every day with you as a gift." - Yellowstone
12. Home is wherever I'm with you.
13. Life is better when we're going through it together.
14. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." - Loretta Young
15. You make every day an adventure.
16. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." - John Green
17. "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - Mignon McLaughlin
18. "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." - J.R.R. Tolkien
19. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one days, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh
20. I strongly feel I lucked out on you!
21. Out of all the billions of people in the world, there's no one else I'd rather binge-watch Netflix with.
22. It’s always been you!
23. “I love you! Always forever!” —Donna Lewis
24. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Wuthering Heights
25. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn
26. "You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
27. The best things in life are better with you.
28. Pretty sure I cannot love anyone the way I do to you!
29. "I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always."– Zayn Malik, "Pillowtalk,"
30. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
31. Cheers to a lifetime of Valentine's Days with this one.
32. I’m head over heels for you!
33. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
34. "To me, you are perfect." — Love Actually
35. “Lucky I’m in love with my best friend. :)” —Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
36. “Heaven is a place on earth with you.” —Lana Del Rey
37. I love to love you.
38. "Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I lurve you." — Annie Hall
39. Couples who laugh together last together.
40. "I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for." — Practical Magic
41. "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend." — Jason Mraz, "Lucky"
42. On cloud nine with my Valentine.
43. Where you lead, I will follow.
44. Love you today, tomorrow, forever.
45. "Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you." — Elvis Presley, "Can't Help Falling In Love"
46. "I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life." — Savage Garden, "I Knew I Loved You"
Source: Murad Osmann
47. The best place to be: with you.
48. "And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause you're amazing, just the way you are." — Bruno Mars, "Just The Way You Are"
49. "You're every line, you're every word, you're everything." — Michael Bublé, "Everything"
50. "It's a love story, baby just say yes." — Taylor Swift, "Love Story"
51. "Only you can set my heart on fire." — Ellie Goulding, "Love Me As You Do"
Source: Priyanka Chopra
52. You are my home!
53. Valentine, I'm yours
54. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is now you're in my world."
55. Happy Valentine's Day to the best thing I ever found online!
56. "Honey, I'd walk through fire for you; Just let me adore you." — Harry Styles, "Adore You"
57. "You are the light of my life" - Julia Roberts
58. You make my heart smile!
59. Together is a wonderful place to be.
60. I promise to always make you proud that you swiped right.
61. Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours.
62. "Some people say you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you I fall in love all over again."
63. Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite person! My life wouldn't be nearly as wild and silly and dramatic without you.
When it's the day of love, you can make it more worthy by adding some well-written thoughts for your partner. These captions are catchy and can go well with any kind of relationship, be it with your lover, friends, boyfriend, or someone from the family. You can dedicate anything you feel the best and choose the right one that complements your gift or card or any video you want to dedicate. We wish a very Happy and poetic Valentine's day to all.